When it comes to objectification, this is a great example of “false equivalent.”
Someone waited a long time to write this headline.
STUPID THINGS IN THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND TAG:
- let’s use a like 11 year old girl who can’t even get tattoos as a spokesperson for your angst
- NOT. A. REAL. QUOTE. OK.
- this is a real quote but it’s by JULES DE GAULTIER LOL
- wow, special snowflake, so misunderstood
- oh well it could be due to the fact that SHE WAS RUNNING FOR HER LIFE CAUSE THEY WANTED TO BEHEAD HER????
- all she literally was doing was chasing a rabbit, not having an existential crisis
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO
- sometimes, you’re just an idiot
The one that annoys me the most is number 8. It is not a fact!
Thank you so much alicewhitewood!
New for @mashable
SLYTHERIN ARE NOT EVIL…
They’re just exceptionally good at making life go their way.
aaand my first ever video is up! It’s pretty awful as i have no idea what i’m doing but I promise i will get better :3 following everyone who reblogs, and please subscribe if you want ukulele tutorial videos etc <3